VCS System Firmware Update, Version 220511
This update increases the switching and holding voltages applied to the valves used in the VCS perfusion systems. This increase improves both the switching dynamics and stability of valve transitions in these systems.
- Begin by downloading the update file from MCS:
- Unpack the ZIP-Archive to a folder on your desktop.
- Make sure you have administrator rights on your PC or you will not be able to install the update. If you do not have administrator rights, then get your local IT department to assist.
- Launch the file titled: McsUsbDeviceControl.exe
- The Device Control interface will load and present you with information about your system.
- First, verify that the Valve Stand serial number version is 0.24 or older.
- If it is, then press the Update button to the right.
- After the update executes, the Valve Stand serial number will increase to 0.25
- Now verify that the new values have been applied: Click on the VCS tab at the top of the page
- Verify that the Switch Current value is 395 and that the Hold Current value is 190.
This completes the 220511 firmware update for the VCS Systems. Please contact Technical Support if your system continues to have problems of the update should fail for any reason.
Please sign in to leave a comment.