SmartUSSING drastically reduces the amount of manual configuration and overall technical knowledge required to set up your amplifier and create recordings within your software program, making it significantly faster and easier to launch your experiments and analyze data. Our software, USSING Control, works so well for biologists because it was designed by biologists. With fast processing and a user-friendly interface, USSING Control makes data collection easier than any other program you’ll ever use.
- View data streams from up to 6 chambers at once
- Set recording mode on a per-chamber basis, or apply the same settings to all chambers
Flexible, intuitive data visualizations that allow you to group leaders and followers
Fast, easy measurement and compensation of electrode offset and fluid resistance
- Predefined protocols for all modes that allow you to set up your experiment in seconds – including voltage clamp, current clamp, ISC, and TEER (trans-epithelial electrical resistance)
- Protocol editor allows you to create and save custom protocols for any mode, and specify pulse attributes and timing
- View raw or analyzed data
Release Notes 1.0.2 (22.05.2023)
- Added extracted values (V, I, R) to h5 raw data file.
- Warning message when epithelium resistance is smaller than 10 Ohm, which may cause voltage clamp feedback control problems.
- Option to exit software when resetting device fails three times.
- Option to edit the protocol parameter for the membrane R measurement to set voltage clamp PID values.
- Rename Ussing hdf5 file extension from .urd to .h5
- Firmware improvements: perform voltage calibration before starting the voltage or current clamp acquisition mode.
- Firmware versions:
- Rail 0.46
- Amplifier 0.51
Release Notes 1.0.1 (13.02.2023)
- Improved parameter input in dialogs
- Included LabBook to excel file
- Enlarge resistance plot when in Rm Mode
- Firmware versions::
- Rail 0.45
- Amplifier 0.48